Phần thi IELTS Speaking bạn đã chuẩn bị đến đâu rồi? Đối với rất nhiều người, thì part 3 Speaking sẽ là phần thi khó nhất. Chín vì vậy, ngày hôm nay chúng mình đã tổng hợp lại cho các bạn 20 chủ đề IELTS Speaking part 3 thường gặp để các bạn có thêm tài liệu ôn luyện kỹ hơn ở nhà, cùng chúng mình tham khảo các chủ đề Speaking IELTS Part 3 đó trong bài viết dưới đây nhé!
Các chủ đề Speaking IELTS Part 3
IELTS Speaking Part 3 bao gồm những câu hỏi mang tính chất thảo luận, yêu cầu các bạn nêu ý kiến mở rộng về các chủ đề khác nhau. Rất nhiều câu hỏi chủ đề trong Speaking part 3 không khác gì so với part 2, cũng hỏi về sức khoẻ, giáo dục, môi trường …. chỉ khác là bạn không có thời gian để chuẩn bị và phải mở rộng hơn, đi sâu hơn vào phân tích rồi đưa ra ví dụ. Tìm hiểu IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics and Question bao gồm:
1. IELTS Speaking Part 3 “Chủ đề Art”
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What are the traditional art forms in your country?
- What makes a good painting?
- Do you think children should study art at school?
- How can children benefit from learning art?
- How has art changed in the last few decades in your country?
IELTS Speaking Part 3 “Chủ đề Art”
2. Chủ đề thời trang (Fashion & Clothes)
- Can clothing tell you much about a person?
- Why do some companies ask their staff to wear uniforms?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having uniforms at work?
- When do people wear traditional clothing in your country?
- How have clothes fashions change in your country over the last few decades?
- What is the difference between clothes that young people and old people like to wear?
3. Chủ đề giáo dục – Education
- What makes a good student?
- What role should the teacher have in the classroom?
- Do you think computers will one day replace teachers in the classroom?
- How has teaching changed in your country in the last few decades?
- What is the difference between the way children learn and the way adults learn?
- How can a teacher make lessons for children more interesting?
4. Chủ đề gia đình – Family
- Is family important in your country?
- How has the size of the family changed in the last few decades in your country?
- How do you think the family will change in the future?
- What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the care of the elderly, the family, or the government?
Chủ đề ăn uống – Food & Eating
5. Chủ đề ăn uống – Food & Eating
- Do you think diet is important?
- What is a balanced diet?
- What is the typical diet of people in your country?
- Do many people eat in restaurants in your country?
- Why do some people enjoy eating out?
- What’s the difference between restaurant food and home-cooked food?
6. Chủ đề sức khỏe – Health
- How can people improve their health?
- Do elderly people do much exercise in your country?
- Do you think all illnesses can be prevented?
- Do you think there will be less illness in the future?
- Do you think health care should be free?
- What makes a good doctor?
7. Speaking IELTS Part 3 chủ đề Internet
- Do most people have a computer at home in your country?
- Do you think all information on the internet is true?
- How can people find reliable information on the internet?
- How has the internet changed the way we live?
- How has the internet changed the way we work?
- Do you think the internet is safe for children to use unsupervised?
IELTS Speaking Part 3 Media & News
8. IELTS Speaking Part 3 Media & News
- Do you believe everything you read in the newspapers?
- How do most people get their news in your country?
- How do you think people will get their news in the future?
- How has TV changed our lives?
- Do you think TV influences the way we think?
- Should children be allowed to watch a lot of TV?
- Are all people on TV famous?
- Do you think famous people have a responsibility to act as role models for the younger generation?
9. Chủ đề môi trường & ô nhiễm (Environment & Pollution)
- What are the main environmental problems in your country?
- Why should people be concerned about the environment?
- How can people protect the environment?
- Do you think money should be spent on protecting animals?
- Do you think more should be done to protect natural beauty spots in your country?
Part 3 Speaking chủ đề Society
10. Part 3 Speaking chủ đề Society
- What social problems are there in your country?
- What can be done to alleviate poverty?
- Are there any charities in your country?
- What is the difference between major crimes and minor crimes?
- Do you think all criminals should go to prison?
- Why do so many people move to live in cities?
- What problems does over population cause?
11. Chủ đề du lịch & kỳ nghỉ – Travel & Holidays
- Why do some people prefer to travel abroad rather than in their own country?
- Do you think traveling to another country can change the way people think?
- Do you think it is good for children to experience life in a foreign country?
- How have holidays changed over the past few decades?
- Do you think it is safer to travel now than in the past?
12. Chủ đề thời tiết – Weather
- Do you think the weather has an influence on people’s moods?
- How do you feel about the climate in recent years?
- What can we do to stop the greenhouse effect?
- What are the possible results if the temperature continues going up?
- What do people usually do in winter?
- What are the new jobs that extreme weather produce?
- How do people find it to work in extremely cold or hot weather?
- In which weather conditions is it comfortable to work?
- How do extremely cold or hot weathers help people?
- Do children enjoy extremely cold weather?
Chủ đề việc làm – Work/Job
13. Chủ đề việc làm – Work/Job
- Is salary important to you? What is the impact of salary on doing work?
- What kinds of jobs are easy to get to a foreign country?
- Should young adults work abroad?
- If they don’t work abroad, would it be helpful for them to travel in a foreign country?
- Is it hard to find an interesting job in your country?
- What kinds of preparation should people do for a job interview?
- Why do some people keep changing their jobs?
- What should a good employer do?
- How would you define ‘an interesting job’?
- What are the disadvantages of working overtime?
14. Chủ đề quản lý thời gian – Time management
- What is the main reason people cannot have enough time to do?
- How can people balance their time for working and their private life?
- Do people nowadays have more pressure time than before?
- Is it important for people to relax during the day?
- Can people control their time wisely when they are older?
- Modern technologies make people use time up or reduce the time?
Chủ đề quản lý thời gian – Time management
15. Chủ đề lịch sự – Politeness
- Are people more polite with non-family members than they are with their parents?
- Are people today as polite as people were in the past?
- Why is it important to show respect to others?
- How do people show politeness in your country?
- How do you deal with impolite people?
- What kinds of behavior are not polite?
16. Chủ đề kế hoạch – Plan
- Which do you prefer? Having plans or having no plans?
- In general, do you think planning is important?
- Why do people make plans?
17. Chủ đề vai trò giới tính – Gender roles
- Is it possible for women to join the army in your country?
- Is it compulsory for men to join the army in your country?
- In your country are the responsibilities of a mother the same as the responsibilities of a father to their families?
- What are the responsibilities of a father/mother in a family?
- What behaviors are deemed as appropriate for men but inappropriate for women?
- What habits are deemed as appropriate for men but inappropriate for women?
- What jobs are deemed as appropriate for men but inappropriate for women?
- Are men and women equal in ability and intelligence?
- Are more doctors female or male in your country?
- Are more professional musicians female or male in your country?
- Are more teachers female or male in your country?
- What things can either men or women do that the other cannot do and why?
- Is it OK for men to cry?
- Is it common for women and men to take part in sporting activities?
- Are there more male or female managers and executives? Why do you think this is?
- What jobs do men do and women not do in your country?
Chủ đề ngôn ngữ – Language
18. Chủ đề ngôn ngữ – Language
- What kind of quality should a language teacher have?
- Why do people want to learn a foreign language?
- Which language is likely to become dominant in the future?
- Do you think that disappearing languages should be protected or should we just let them fade away?
- What are the advantages & disadvantages of being monolingual?
- Should foreign language study be required?
- Why is English used in so many places?
- Do you think language affects thought?
- Do you think that a language other than English should be used as an “international language”?
19. Chủ đề tiền – Money
- Why do young people tend to waste money?
- What kinds of things do people like to buy in your country?
- How do people become rich?
- Why do people often want more money, no matter how much they have got?
- What are some reasons for people being poor? Can poverty be avoided?
- Why are poor people in many cases more generous than rich people?
- Do you think that riches can have a bad effect on a person? How?
- Do you think taxes in your country are too high/low?
- If you were the ruler of your country, what would you do to change the taxation system?
- Should parents give a credit card to teenagers?
- How do you think the government uses all the taxes they collect?
- Can a person be rich without having a lot of money or possessions? How?
Chủ đề tiền – Money
20. Chủ đề mạng xã hội – Social network
- What social network do people in your country usually use?
- What are some good points about social networking?
- What are some bad points about social networking?
- What type of information should you put on social networking sites?
Trên đây là các chủ đề Speaking IELTS Part 3 và câu hỏi hay gặp nhất trong phần thi Speaking. Nếu còn bất kỳ chủ đề nào bạn có thể để lại cmt đề chúng mình cùng biết nhé! Hãy đón đọc thêm nhiều bài của HA CENTRE trong thời gian tới. Nếu bạn có thắc mắc gì về các kỹ năng IELTS vui lòng liên hệ với HA Centre qua số Hotline: 032.7963.868 hoặc bạn vui lòng ĐỂ LẠI THÔNG TIN để nhận được những tư vấn chi tiết nhất.