IELTS Speaking thường được coi là phần thi “ khoai” nhất đối với khá nhiều bạn thí sinh đúng không nào? Để giúp phần trả lời câu hỏi của bạn được trôi chảy, hãy tham khảo các cách dẫn dắt câu trả lời sau đây của Ad. “Đầu xuôi đuôi lọt”, nếu bạn biết sử dụng phrase for IELTS Speaking có thể bắt đầu một cách mạch lạc, trôi chảy, bạn sẽ cảm thấy thêm phần tự tin để hoàn thành bài nói của mình. Đó là chưa kể, nhiều cách dẫn dắt đa dạng còn giúp bạn ghi điểm trong mắt giám khảo về Lexical Resource đấy nhé! Cùng tham khảo một số Useful/opening phrases for IELTS Speaking cực chất lượng có kèm ví dụ trong bài viết này nhé!
Opening phrases for IELTS Speaking
1. Let’s put it this way
Let’s put it this way
Meaning: stating something simply
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
Let’s put it this way, I prefer living in a house to a flat because I value my privacy and need my own space. Owning an independent house, I can plan and design a house layout to suit myself. Moreover, I can modify a house according to the size of the family.
2. Never in a million years
Never in a million years
Meaning: saying that something is certainly not going to happen.
- Do you want to be a star?
Never in a million years! I was born not having any talent in acting, singing, or dancing. Besides, I value privacy, as you know, actors can’t get away with paparazzi most of the time who invade their personal life whenever and wherever they are. I just can’t imagine having that kind of life.
3. Off the top of my head
Off the top of my head
Meaning: from the knowledge you have in your memory.
- Do you think it’s difficult to learn a new language?
Off the top of my head, every single language is difficult to learn, and English is not an exception. I mean, it might be easy to learn grammar and vocabulary, but it takes quite a long time to practice using the language fluently.
4. To the best of my knowledge/belief
To the best of my knowledge/belief
Meaning: saying that you think your statement is true, because it is based on what you know/believe.
- Are street markets common in your country?
To the best of my knowledge, there are a lot of marketplaces in Vietnam. Prior to the emergence of supermarkets, street markets are the common place where Vietnamese people shop for grocery. No matter how developed Vietnam has become, I believe street markets still exist in Vietnam.
5. I would say it all depends
I would say it all depends
Meaning: saying that the answer to a question will be different in different situations.
- Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
I would say it all depends. If a person is doing something which they are fond of then I guess that it’s quite easy to focus. Whereas, if it’s a really boring activity than obviously it may be a little difficult to pay attention on the task.
Ngoài các IELTS Speaking phrases trên, còn nhiều phrases thông dụng khác. Tham khảo thêm phrases for IELTS Speaking:
- That is an interesting question.
- Well, that depends on a few things.
- I have not really thought much about it, but I would say.
- Funny you should ask that.
- Looking back, I would say.
Useful phrases for Speaking IELTS
- I get what you are saying = I understand what you mean
- To get an education = to go to school
- To get a degree = to graduate from university / college
- To get a job = to find employment
- To get a salary = to get paid monthly
- To get the sack = to lose your job (because your work is not good)
- To get a grip = to find control
- To get a life = to stop doing boring and trivial things
- To get on with things = to continue with things
- Get angry
- Get upset
- Get annoyed
- Get irritated
- Get worried
- Get old
- Get stuck
- Get ready
- Get interesting
- I get the impression = it seems to me
- To get vaccinated = to receive a vaccine
- To get nowhere = to make no progress
- To get into trouble = to find yourself with problems
- To get out of shape = to become unfit
- To get into a rut = to be trapped in a boring routine
- To get out of hand = to become out of control
- To get a grip = to take control
- To get back on track = to return to the original plan
- To get the message = to understand what someone means
Đăng kí học ngay để đạt điểm Speaking cao nhất
Nếu bạn biết thêm những phrase for IELTS speaking hay có thể góp ý vào bài viết giúp bài hoàn thiện hơn. Hy vọng, thông qua bài viết này, bạn đã nắm thêm được một số opening phrase for IELTS Speaking chất lượng, nâng cao trình độ speaking của bản thân. Bạn gặp bất cứ thắc mắc gì về IELTS, khóa học, có thể liên hệ với HA Centre qua FORM bên dưới hoặc LINK TƯ VẤN miễn phí hoặc số điện thoại: Mr. Hà: 0963 07 2486 – HOTLINE 1: 032 796 3868 – HOTLINE 2: 032 976 3868 để được tư vấn kỹ hơn nhé!