Speaking IELTS là phần thi đòi hỏi người thi cần phải thực hành và luyện tập thường xuyên nhất. Đặc biệt, với phần 1 bài thi nói, bạn sẽ được giám khảo hỏi vài câu hỏi về một số chủ đề quen thuộc. Hôm nay, HA Centre xin tổng hợp một số bài mẫu speaking IELTS part 1 cực hay, cùng tham khảo nhé!
BÀI 1: BÀI MẪU TOPIC” NUMBERS”
Bài mẫu Speaking IELTS Topic Number
1. Are you good at remembering numbers?
To tell the truth, I am quite lucky to have a good long-term memory so that I am able to memorise up to 10 -15 digits like my bank account numbers and phone numbers. I always consider it as a great asset, especially in emergency situations when I have no phone with me.
2. Do you often use numbers?
Absolutely, I’m a student so I have to calculate numbers a lot, especially in Math and Physics. Also, I deal with numbers in my daily life such as footing the bills and tracking my monthly expenses.
3. Is there any special number you like?
Well, it seems weird if I say that I have a genuine liking towards the figure 13. For most people, it is considered as an unlucky number, but for me it brings me good luck. Owing to this reason, I like to wear clothing with the number 13 on. Also, if an take an exam, I am inclined to book it on a date with the number 13 in.
– long-term memory: trí nhớ lâu dài
– digit : chữ số
– asset : lợi thế
– emergency situations: tình huống khẩn cấp
– deal with : xử lý
– foot the bill: thanh toán
– monthly expense: chi tiêu hằng tháng
– weird : kì cục
– have a genuine liking towards sth: thực sự thích cái gì
– owing to +N/Ving : bởi vì cái gì
– be inclined to V: có khuynh hướng làm gì
BÀI 2: BÀI MẪU CHỦ ĐỀ “ PEN/PENCIL”
Bài mẫu Speaking chủ đề Pen/Pencil
1. When was the last time you bought a pen or pencil?
To be quite honest, I haven’t bought any pens for ages since I prefer typing to jotting down the information.
2. Do you usually use a pen or pencil? Which one do you use more often?
You know, as a student, I have to take notes quite often. For the most part, I have a preference for pens over pencils since I feel like my handwriting is much more beautiful and legible.
3. What do you think when someone give you a pen or a pencil as a gift?
I have to say that I always highly appreciate and feel grateful regardless of what present I receive. Additionally, in my opinion, engraved pens or pencils are perfect for giftgiving.
– Jot down = take notes: ghi chép
– For the most part: phần lớn
– Have a preference for sth/sb over sth/sb: thích ai/ cái gì hơn ai/cái gì
– Legible : dễ đọc
– Highly appreciate : trân trọng
– Feel grateful: biết ơn
– Engraved pens/pencils: bút khắc
BÀI 3: BÀI MẪU CHỦ ĐỀ “ SCIENCE”
Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking part 1 chủ đề Science
1. Do you like science?
I would have to say that I don’t have a knack for studying science. I always find it challenging to grasp physics equations or remember all of the numbers. However, I am more artistic-inclined, so I prefer coming to art class and studying painting.
2. Have you ever taken any science course?
Well, I can remember vividly that I first started some simple science lessons in kindergarten, such as identifying colors and materials of certain things. From grade 8 onwards, I studied many science subjects such as physics, biology and chemistry, which are considered as the core subjects in Vietnamese curriculum.
3. Is science important?
Definitely yes, science is of paramount importance in our life. It helps people understand why things happen in the world. Additionally, science affects pretty much every aspect in life such as agriculture, transportation, health, you name it.
4. What kinds of science do people usually study?
Well, I believe there are a mixed variety of options for the learners to choose from such as physics, biology, computer science, chemistry. Hence, it all depends on which career they want to pursue.
- have a nack for sth: có năng khiếu ở lĩnh vực gì
- physics equation : công thức vật lý
- artistic- inclined: có năng khiếu hội họa
- remember vividly: nhớ rõ ràng
- onwards: trở đi
- core subjects: môn học chính
- curriculum: chương trình học
- be of paramount importance: vô cùng quan trọng
- you name it: vân vân
- a mixed variety of sth: đa dạng/ nhiều cái gì
- pursue: theo đuổi
Trên đây là một số bài mẫu Speaking IELTS part 1 cho bạn đọc tham khảo. Nếu có bất kì đóng góp hay thắc mắc vui lòng liên hệ HA Centre qua số MR. HA: 0963 07 2486, HOTLINE 1: 032 796 3868, HOTLINE 2: 032 976 3868 để được giải đáp nhanh nhất. Chúc bạn làm tốt phần thi Speaking nhé!